Established in 1992 – Perozbam Afghan Company (PBACC) has built its reputation and experience in innovative and cost effective technologies related to construction services and engineering design. PBACC’s delivered construction and engineering projects in dynamically developing Afghanistan market providing total solutions to its clients.
For more than 28 years, PBACC has built a reputation for quality and solid expertise in complex construction. Its ability to manage each phase of a project’s lifecycle efficiently and effectively has enabled the company to successfully complete complex projects with Afghan government and international organisation.
PBACC’s staff are highly qualified to handle major complex and demanding project through efficient management, organization and coordination and team work.
Our objective is to ensure optimum client satisfaction; our approach to each investment carried by great care and respect to client needs to deliver solutions with optimum price, sufficient quality, guaranty health and safety and sustainable development and reduces environmental impacts.
Mohammad Jan Alkozai
Mir Ahmed Yosofi
M. Yonis Naser
M. Masoud Amiry
S. Ibrahim Hamedi
H. Rahimullah Khan
M. Taher Qatali
Dr. AbdulWasi Dost
Our vision is to develop the future for people and places. At PBACC, we support people and organisation to manage change, helping to create improved and better environments in places where people live and work.
Our Mission is to provide high quality and sustainable solutions meeting customers’ requirements and expectations for a wide variety of projects in design, construction and management.
Our core values define our organisation’s ethics and guide our decisions, action and behaviours, which results in best in class delivery, quality and people. All PBACC and partners share the same philosophy and core values. This common set of values offer clear benefits to all our stakeholders and in turn gives them the confidence to trust in our company and people.
- Integrity: We are open totally honest; our business is ethically and morally strong and each of us is accountable.
- Passion: We are committed in heart and mind and enjoy what we do.
- Innovation: We strive to be ahead of the game by continually improving the way we do things for ourselves and our clients.
- Collaboration: We collaborate in all aspect of our business, we work as a team to take advantage of our collective genius so that we succeed together.
- Winning: We never settle for second best; we always deliver high quality work and we strive to exceed expectation.
PBACC policy is to create quality management system where we deliver on our promises and commitments right first time, every time. We are committed in our aim to meet all applicable requirements as well as exceeding the expectations of our customer. We will achieve by:
- Having in place a robust, agile and effective business management system consisting of policies and procedures that provide a framework for setting Quality objective and delivering our Business aims and promises.
- The structured use of robust quality planning, innovation and continual improvement to ensure we meet our customers and stakeholders requirements.
- Establishing a culture that focuses on empowering our people to become experts in their roles in order to deliver quality outcomes.
- Having in place clear indicators to measure performance, drive continuous improvement and the removal of waste from our processes.
- Basing our decision making on sound reliable data, lessons learnt and best practise.
The robust communication of lessons learnt and best practice to help drive continual improvement.
Our overall approach to Quality Management is contained within the Company Business Managed System and driven through our Build to Last improvement programme to deliver our Lean, Expert, Trusted and Safe goals.
The health and safety of our employees and everyone else affected by our activities is fundamental to the success of our business. At PBACC, we believe that our long term success as a business is dependent upon the ability to keep our workforce, our business partners, our suppliers, our subcontractors and member of the public safe. Nothing that we do is so important that is cannot be done safely.
Our policy is to create an environment in which no one is harmed. We will achieve this by:
- Providing exemplary and inspirational leadership.
- Identifying the hazards associated with our activities and removing the risk where reasonably practicable.
- Establishing robust arrangements for management of risks that remain.
- Provide sufficient resources for the management of health and safety including setting and monitoring objective for continual improvement.
- Communicating and engaging with our workforce, our business partners, our suppliers and our subcontractors to ensure everyone understands how to keep themselves and other safe and healthy.
Our approach to managing health and safety is set out in the PBACC Zero Harm Roadmap.